Photo Booth Nashville: Great Guest Entertainment & Fun Memories to Take on Your Honeymoon!
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Imagine this...You've just had the biggest day of your life, are heading on your honeymoon but would love to take memories of your day along with you to enjoy with your new hubby. You know that it will be a few months before the incredible photographer that you hired is able to get you photos, so you are left with Facebook shots to tide you over.
After speaking with Amy of Photo Booth Nashville, I learned of another option - a professionally prepared photo album, created real-time at your wedding reception, of your photo booth photos. Obviously, you wouldn't rent a photo booth just for this custom photo album BUT if you are already considering a photo booth for your reception, this unque feature might help you make your decision.
(Where noted, photos by Joe Hendricks Photography; all others courtesy of Photo Booth Nashville.)
~Guests after grabbing their props, preparing to enter the photo booth~
Here's how it works:
- Lauren of Photo Booth Nashville, a professional scrapbooker, designs the look of your scrapbook ahead of time.
- At your reception, your guests choose fun props.
- Your guests step into the retro booth, take their fun photos.
- Your Photo Booth Nashville attendant takes the guests' photo strip and assembles your guest book onsite to ensure completion and quality.
- Your guests sign under your photo strip on a notecard, leaving you a message.
- At the end of the night, you are given your complete photo album, filled with fun photos of your guests and their messages for you.
~Lauren, the pro scrapbook designer, takes blank pages and designs an organized book with an elegant layout.~
~Your Photo Booth Nashville attendant helps your guests add photos and notes to your album.~
~Your Photo Booth Nashville attendant completes your book and gives it to you at the end of your reception so you can take it on your honeymoon!~
For many brides, their Photo Booth Nashville book replaces the traditional guest book. It's easy, instant, personal and entertaining. It also allows you to read your guests' sentiments on your wedding or new marriage. This memory book is one that you will cherish immediately after your wedding and for years to come, unlike the old school guest book which is simply signatures, no faces, words.
The photo booth is a great way to add fun to any wedding reception, with many brides saying it was the highlight of their wedding. Being able to instantly enjoy photos and notes of your guests at end of night is just a cherry on top!
~Couple preparing to enter the booth~